Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



Friends and family of people with sight loss wanted for research project

Researchers at City, University of London are working on a research study to explore whether family and friends of visually impaired people are receiving the right support, advice or information from healthcare professionals or charities.

If you would like to help, please click here to access an online survey, and find out about other accessible ways to give your views.

What people have said about this: