Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice


street scene

Pembrokeshire: Coronavirus local support


Pembrokeshire Council have produced a directory of support.

Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services

Care & Repair - 01437 766717

Pembrokeshire Blind Society

Pembrokeshire Blind Society have cancelled all activities but are ringing their members.

Royal Society for Blind Children.

RSBC is currently unable to offer home visits but can arrange targeted direct support to children and young people, aged 0-25, who are visually impaired. They can also work with parents, carers and other professionals.

Tel: Ellie on 07990 530557


During COVId-19 people who need acute eye care or advice in Hywel Dda area can phone 01267 248793 to be directed to their nearest open optometric practitioner.


If you have any questions about the support you receive from social care such as from your Rehabilitation Officer for Visually Impaired (ROVI), contact your local authority directly:

Pembrokeshire 01437 764551.