Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice


street scene

Flintshire: Coronavirus local support


Individuals requiring practical support/seeking help (non emergency) or help with medication or food deliveries contact Flintshire County Council’s Single Point of Access. 

Flintshire Local Voluntary Council

Care & Repair - 01352 758700

Vision Support.

Phone lines are open for advice and Information for everyone.

Vision Support staff will be supporting people via telephone and taking new referrals. The digital inclusion team are available to help you with information technology and they can support individuals to purchase equipment from assistive technology suppliers. Professional Rehabilitation Workers are available for specialist support.

Royal Society for Blind Children.

RSBC is currently unable to offer home visits but can arrange targeted direct support to children and young people, aged 0-25, who are visually impaired. They can also work with parents, carers and other professionals.

Tel:  Annie on 07826265758 


If you have any questions about the support you receive from social care such as from your Rehabilitation Officer for Visually Impaired (ROVI), contact your local authority directly:

Flintshire 03000 858858.