Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice


street scene

Denbighshire: Coronavirus local support


The Council is putting arrangements in place to deal with calls from residents if they have support needs. If people decide to call the Council’s Customer Service Centre, details will be taken and passed on to a team who will call them back to discuss their needs.

Where support is needed from the community, the team will be able to share details of what’s on offer in the local area and help people to make arrangements if necessary.

Where support is not available, details will be shared with Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council (DVSC) who will try to use volunteers to help meet needs in the community.

If you require information or support, call: 01824 706000.

Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council:

Care & Repair - 0300 111 2120

Vision Support.

Phone lines are open for advice and Information for everyone.

Vision Support staff will be supporting people via telephone and taking new referrals. The digital inclusion team are available to help you with information technology and they can support individuals to purchase equipment from assistive technology suppliers. Professional Rehabilitation Workers are available for specialist support.

Royal Society for Blind Children.

RSBC is currently unable to offer home visits but can arrange targeted direct support to children and young people, aged 0-25, who are visually impaired. They can also work with parents, carers and other professionals.

Tel:  Annie on 07826265758 


If you have any questions about the support you receive from social care such as from your Rehabilitation Officer for Visually Impaired (ROVI), contact your local authority directly:

Denbighshire 0300 456 1000.